Computer Station Nation is reader-supported.
When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Last Updated on
Let’s face it, you need a monitor and you need it cheap.
Don’t worry, I’ve been there and I have your back. Do note that all 3 top choices here are 1920×1080 resolution, which if you are on a budget, shouldn’t be much of a problem.
If that is a problem, then you might be on the wrong page you cheapskate, take a look at our best overall monitors.
Let’s cut to the chase and see the top 3 picks:
Our Choices for the Best Budget Computer Monitor
Acer SB220Q – 21.5″
- 21. 5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- Refresh rate: 75Hz – Using HDMI port
- Zero-frame design | ultra-thin | 4ms response time | IPS panel
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
- Aspect ratio – 16: 9. Color supported – 16. 7 million colors. Brightness – 250 nit
- Tilt angle -5 degree to 15 degree. Horizontal viewing angle-178 degree. Vertical viewing angle-178 degree
- 75 hertz
This is the bottom of the barrel price for a modern monitor. There were cheaper screens that were smaller in size, but if you want anything that is worth staring at for more than 10 minuets you probably don’t want to go any smaller than this bad boy at 21.5 inches.
Check it out though, it has a VESA mount (for attaching to a wall mount or monitor arm) and is IPS which has great viewing angles. This thing is a steal.
Acer KB272HL – 27″
- 27 Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen VA Display with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- 75Hertz Refresh Rate Using HDMI Port
- Response Time: 4 millisecond (G to G). Stand – Tilt (-5°~25°)
- Acer VisionCare Technologies
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA (VGA Cable Included)
Are you drooling yet? A 27 inch monitor for that price? You bet.
This thing even comes with FreeSync (for better gaming) and a 75hz refresh rate. Not too shabby for a budget monitor!
I personally switched from a 23″ monitor to a 27″ monitor and can tell you I wish I had bought a 27″ monitor sooner than I did. The immersive feel is fantastic!
This monitor also has a VESA mount (for attaching to a wall mount or monitor arm) and a build in stand that allows it to tilt. Nice.
Acer EZ321Q – 32″
- 31. 5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Response time: 4ms
- Acer visioncare technologies
- Ports: 1 x HDMI 1. 4 & 1 x VGA (VGA cable included)
If you were looking for one of these to pick from, then look no further. Grab this monitor and thank me later.
What a price for a 32″ monitor. I am blown away! This makes me want to buy 3 of them and place a racing simulator or something.
This bad boy has a VESA mount (for attaching to a wall mount or monitor arm), stand that allows it to tilt, and is IPS (for better viewing angles). This is a fantastic monitor that is large and in charge.
Hopefully you found the budget computer screen of your dreams on this page. But I understand you may have to look through ever option under the sun to confirm that, I’m the same way. You can always head on over to Amazon and continue your search there.